The VR-based Lockout-Tagout course aims to alert your teams to the importance of following safety procedures when working on electrical installations to eliminate any risk of electrocution.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Lockout-Tagout course for low and high-voltage electrical equipment is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents and damage to property when employees are working on electrical systems and installations. The sequence of operations specified by the French National Research and Safety Institute (INRS) must be followed to ensure work safety.
• Check that they have understood the safety instructions at each step in the LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) process: wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE), compliance with the recommended sequence of mandatory and regulatory
LOTO operations, and so on.
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Expose your employees to virtual hazardous situations that cannot be simulated in real life.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• All employees who are required to perform lockout-tagout procedures on electrical equipment.
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.