Hazard Spotting - 10 life saving rules course trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations on an industrial construction site that has been virtually simulated with life-like accuracy.
On an industrial construction site, co-activity between pedestrians, vehicles and other equipment and operations in confined space or work at height can be dangerous when life saving rules are not respected. Pedestrians too close of a gear in operation, missing equipment, unrespected procedures, the risks are many and severe.
The Hazard Spotting - 10 major risks course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. Ten hazards associated with life saving rules are hidden on a construction site. The learner must find those hazards so he can avoid the major risks when he practices his job as well as having a better understanding of the life saving rules. A correction phase at the end of the exercise recalls the procedure and the life saving rule associated with the missed hazards.
• Identify, assess and prevent high-risk situations while walking through a site featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic (trucks and construction vehicles).
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Know and understand the 10 life saving rules.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert workers to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• All employees, from office employees to field teams as well as new hired employees.
Computer with as minimum configuration :
Processor: Intel Core i5 (8th generation) 8250U / 1.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Processor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Want to find out more?
This workshop is included in the PC catalog
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.