The Logistical risks - Packaging and storage course raises awareness among your teams about the visual detection of risky behaviours or conditions, in a packaging and storage site recreated virtually as close as possible to reality.
Working in a warehouse presents risks related to the stored products, to the handling of cargo ( when gesture is not correct, it can provoke musculoskeletal disorder) or related to the co-activity. In addition, some behavior increase the risks.
The Hazard Spotting - Packaging and storage site course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. Approximately 40 risks are hidden in the virtual warehouse. These risks appear at random, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual warehouse.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All types of audience
A Pico Neo 3 VR standalone headset.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.