The Hazard spotting - Refuse truck training is a virtual reality training tool for identifying hazards on a refuse truck.
Driving a refuse truck exposes operators and rippers to serious accidents, especially if certain procedures are not followed. It is therefore important to ensure that operators perform a number of checks on the vehicle and are made aware of the various risk behaviours.
The majority of individuals only understand and assimilate a danger after having experienced it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what they hear and 90% of what they do*. This is why VR is used to confront your employees with the risks of bad driving behaviour in a virtual environment. Real-time statistics are available to identify errors and shortcomings in order to resolve them, initiate change and thus work in better conditions.
Objective of the training course Hazard spotting - Refuse truck
For the learner :
- Identify and prevent accidental abnormalities and risky behaviors before driving a household dumpster,
- Know the safety procedures and acquire good practices,
- Evaluate your knowledge.
For the company :
- Reinforce the risk prevention policy in the workplace,
- Raise employee awareness of good health and safety practices,
- Recall the safety procedures in effect and the checks to be carried out before driving a dumpster-type vehicle
Target audience for the Hazard Spotting Refuse Truck training
• Novice and experienced refuse truck operators and rippers
A HTC Focus 3 Virtual Reality headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Available in May 2022