The VR-based Hazard Spotting in a Warehouse course trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations in a warehouse that has been virtually simulated with life-like accuracy.
Working in a warehouse presents risks related to the stored products, to the handling of cargo ( when gesture is not correct, it can provoke musculoskeletal disorder) or related to the co-activity. In addition, some behavior increase the risks.
For most people, the possible risk related to bad behavior are understood after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard, and he retains 90% of what he felt. VR makes it possible to make your employees hunt the risks in a warehouse in a virtual environment. Statistics in real-time are available to identify mistake in order to solve it, ensure the change and work in better conditions
The Hazard Spotting - Warehouse course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. Approximately 40 risks are hidden in the virtual warehouse. These risks appear at random, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual warehouse.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All types of audience
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.