The VR-based H0B0M0 Test course aims to alert employees working on sensitive industrial sites to the risks inherent in electrical and mechanical facilities.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The H0B0(M0) Electrical License course is designed to minimize work-related accidents. It specifically covers:
• The risks of electrocution when carrying out operations and procedures to allow for non-electrical work in rooms or facilities that are usually reserved for electricians and/or located near live parts.
• The mechanical risks when working near mechanical or thermodynamic systems.
• Identify the risks when working in a mechanical room, on construction sites, in areas with vehicle and pedestrian traffic, machine floors, work at height and lifting operations.
• Check that they have understood the safety instructions associated with the need to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Check that employees have learned the skills required to obtain their electrical license.
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert employees to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Fully engage trainees with the different situations and make them active participants in the training course.
• All employees who have obtained their Electrical License a year ago and who have to validate their knowledge and competencies subsequently.
• All employees working in Electrical Areas (electrical power on or off) and in mechanical and Thermodynamic Environments.
A HTC Focus 3 Virtual Reality headset. An Internet connection will allow you to view reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?