The VR-based H0B0M0 Test course aims to alert employees working on sensitive industrial sites to the risks inherent in electrical and mechanical facilities.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The H0B0(M0) Electrical License course is designed to minimize work-related accidents. It specifically covers:
• The risks of electrocution when carrying out operations and procedures to allow for non-electrical work in rooms or facilities that are usually reserved for electricians and/or located near live parts.
• The mechanical risks when working near mechanical or thermodynamic systems.
• Identify the risks when working in a mechanical room, on construction sites, in areas with vehicle and pedestrian traffic, machine floors, work at height and lifting operations.
• Check that they have understood the safety instructions associated with the need to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Check that employees have learned the skills required to obtain their electrical license.
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert employees to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Fully engage trainees with the different situations and make them active participants in the training course.
• All employees who have obtained their Electrical License a year ago and who have to validate their knowledge and competencies subsequently.
• All employees working in Electrical Areas (electrical power on or off) and in mechanical and Thermodynamic Environments.
A Pico Neo 3 Virtual Reality headset. An Internet connection will allow you to view reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.