The VR-based Driving Behavior – Light vehicle course is designed to prevent road hazards and risks. It allows you to check that your teams follow applicable procedures when driving light vehicles.
An employee might use a car when he commutes between his home and his workplace and the place where he goes to eat during the lunch break. According to INRS, road accident represents 3% of the work accident. In addition, road accident represents 20% of the mortal accidents. For this reason, it is important to adopt the good behavior on the road in order to be safe.
For most people, the possible risk related to bad behavior are understood after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard, and he retains 90% of what he felt. So, with VR your employees confront road-risk related to a bad behavior in a virtual environment. Statistics in real-time are available to identify mistake in order to solve it, ensure the change and work in better conditions.
The aim of this exercise is to raise driver awareness about road risks related to a bad behavior.
• Identify, evaluate and avoid high-risk situations when driving a light vehicle as part of a simulation featuring various hazardous situations, such as using a phone, blind spots, braking distances and driving at night.
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert employees to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures when driving.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• All employees who are required to drive a light vehicle as part of their job
Want to find out more?
Leave us contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Available in April 2023