The VR-based Pallet Handling course (Movement & Posture) offers another way of alerting your employees to the risks caused by incorrect movements and posture when handling or transporting goods stored on pallets.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Pallet Handling course is part of the Movement & Posture category and is mandatory for all organizations with employees performing handling activities (Section R231-71 of French labor regulations).
• Be aware of the risk of accidents and injuries to themselves and others when handling and transporting goods stored on pallets.
• Learn the right movements and posture that are used several times a day and which affect health to varying degrees and require physical effort.
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert employees to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Fully engage trainees with the different situations and make them active participants in the training course.
• People working in a warehouse, storage site or mass retail facility.
• Anyone required to carry loads and handle packaged and unpackaged items.
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.