This Virtual Reality training allows you to perform safety checks on a load before helping the bridge operator carrying it to its delivery point.
This training approach aims to educate and inform users on the prevention of professional risks related to load carrying using a bridge crane in a warehouse.
- Situational simulation in a 3-dimensional highly realistic warehouse environmen.
- Three different situations: identification of risks and lifting procedures, guidance of the bridge operator and cab view.
- Personalization of the sessions, of the risks number and the delivery point.
- Statistics and remediation system guaranteeing the reminder of safety procedures and training follow-up.
- Total immersion in a realistic 3D environment with sound immersion.
- Interactions via real gestures for an even more complete immersion.
Become aware of the risks related to load carrying using a bridge crane.
Identify and prevent these risks.
Be familiar with safety procedures.
A HTC Focus+ headset. With a computer and an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.