The VR-based EHS Awareness course is aimed at all people who need to be brought up to speed on EHS issues. As already experienced by over 2,000 people, discover the benefits of active training where procedural errors make you feel like an accident.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The EHS awareness course alerts your teams to how failing to follow procedures can lead to an accident: when working at height on the electrical grid using an elevated platform or when locking out a gas network in a confined area.
• Discover virtual reality and experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
• Be aware of the risks of an accident when working at height or in a confined space.
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
For the company:
• Evaluate how a VR-based course can affect your employees compared to a lecture-style course.
• Expose your employees to virtual hazardous situations that cannot be simulated in real life.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• All people concerned by EHS issues in the company: senior executives, EHS officers, human resources, managers and employees.
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us your contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.