The VR-based Train Driver course offers another way of alerting your teams to the risks involved in operating a train.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The VR-based Train Driver course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and especially aims to prevent the railroad-related risks that drivers may face (collision risks, switches, signaling, level crossings, etc.). The course is designed to minimize work-related accidents.
• Be sure to follow procedures when hazardous situations are encountered during the VR-based driving exercise.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of railroad and work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best railroad safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality,
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• Train drivers (new and experienced drivers)
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.