The Lockout - Valves training course will help make your teams aware of the risks of accidents linked to non-compliance with lockout procedures in a gas network in an industrial environment.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading the change
Lockout - Valve training course will help your teams understand the consequences of bad decision-making. Several environments are offered including: confined spaces, working at height, and open areas. The emphasis is placed on the dangers of gases in different environments.
• Discover virtual reality and experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences
• Be aware of the risks of accidents when working in confined spaces
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
For the company:
• Evaluate the impact a VR-based course can have on your employees compared to a lecture-style course.
• Expose your employees to virtual hazardous situations that cannot be simulated in real life
• Ensure that employees follow the procedures
• Raise awareness and exert a lasting influence on behavior with virtual reality
• All the employees affected by HSE issues in the company.
A PC-type virtual-reality headset, such as HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, or compatible with Windows Mixed Reality (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality, etc.), connected to a VR-ready PC. An Internet connection will allow you to view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.