The VR based Hazard Spotting - Factory course raises awareness among your teams' about the visual detection of risky behaviours or conditions, in a factory recreated virtually as close as possible to reality.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made.
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The VR based Hazard Spotting - Factory course is part of the company's safety policy and aims to contribute to the reduction of hazards at workplace. Some risks are hidden in a factory with a generic production line, as well as other environments ( warehouse; break room...). These risks appear randomly, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual factory.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• Any public working in a factory
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.