Working at height - Scaffolding training course raises awareness among your teams about the risks during an intervention at a height on an industrial site using a scaffold.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
Training working at height on a scaffold raises awareness among your teams about the risks of accidents related to non-compliance with procedures: during an intervention at a height on an industrial site using a scaffold.
• Check that they have understood the safety instructions when performing each of the requested tasks: wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), selecting accessories, and moving within sites involving work in confined spaces and at height.
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Train new hires and alert them to the risks and difficulties involved in working at height on a viaduct and in occasionally confined spaces.
• Expose your employees to virtual hazardous situations that cannot be simulated in real life.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Fully engage trainees with the different situations and make them active participants in the training course.
• All employees who are required to work at height on a scaffolding
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.