On-site circulation - Forklift truck - Pedestrian view Course in virtual reality training trains your teams in how to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations when driving a C3 and C2-type forklift that has been virtually simulated with maximum life-like accuracy.
Driving a forklift can be dangerous because of his proximity with pedestrians and other vehicles. The collision is one of the main cause of accidents involving a forklift, so that, it is important to have the good behavior at the wheel of this type of vehicle in order not to hit a pedestrian or damage the warehouse or the cargo stored.
For most people, the possible risk related to bad behavior are understood after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard, and he retains 90% of what he felt. So, with VR your employees confront accident risks related to a bad behavior in a virtual environment. Statistics in real-time are available to identify mistake in order to solve it, ensure the change and work in better conditions
The Hazard Spotting – Forklift – Pedestrian view course is included as part of the company's safety policy and aims to help reduce work-related accidents. There are hidden visibility risks when driving a C3 and C2-type forklift. Trainees must find, against the clock, the differences among three routes in order to complete the exercise.
• Identify the hazardous situations and incidences of high-risk behavior that are presented at random while driving the forklift.
• Have a correction sheet at the end of the exercise to count the number of differences identified, and review the procedures for detecting any differences that have not been identified.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency of work-related accidents while driving a forklift
• Familiarize employees with the best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and exert a lasting influence on behavior with virtual reality
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All employees who are required to drive a forklift
A PC-type virtual-reality headset, such as HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, or compatible with Windows Mixed Reality (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality, etc.), connected to a VR-ready PC. An Internet connection will allow you to view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.