The VR based Motorway Operations course raises awareness among your teams about risks and validates compliance with procedures by putting them in situation on how to make decisions on actions to take in case of a fast track accident.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The objective of the Motorway Operations course is to help reduce accidents related to the patroller's work. This training raises the learner's awareness of the protocols and the reasons why they must be strictly applied, through accident scenarios related to these risks.
• Identify, assess and prevent high-risk situations while walking through an industrial site featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Validate the use of the right PPE and intervention tools
• Validate the choice of the vehicle's stopping place before intervention
• Validate the intervention steps before getting out of the vehicle
• Validate the exit of the vehicle and validate the marking standard
• Validate your own security (Learner)
• Field operator / All public
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.