The VR based Best Practices - CSR in course raises awareness among your teams about the visual detection of risky behaviours or situations, in office environments, warehouses with generic production lines, storage facilities and other environments such as rest rooms, recreated as close to reality as possible.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made.
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Best Practices - CSR course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. There are hidden risks in offices, warehouses with generic production lines, storage facilities and other environments such as rest rooms. These risks appear randomly, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual offices.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All employees working in an EHS field
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.
This workshop is included in the HTC Vive Focus Plus catalog