The VR-based Hazard Spotting - Public Works course trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations on a public works construction site that has been virtually simulated with life-like accuracy.
On public works, co-activity between pedestrians, vehicles and other equipments can be dangerous when safety rules are not respected. Wether it be the misplaced equipment or the pedestrian too much close of a gear in operation, the risks are many and severe.
People learn and understand best when they interact with a ressource (learning by doing instead of learning through abstraction). Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard and retains 90% of what he felt. Through our VR-based course, your employees confront risks related to the non-compliance of safety rules in a 3D virtual environment that provides a fairly faithful representation of reality and a sensory based learning style. Furthermore, real-time statistics on the procedural errors made are available as well as an innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change.
The Circulation and co-activity - Public Works course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. According to the French National Research and Safety Institute (INRS), "On-site travel accounts for nearly one third of all work-related accidents and causes damaged equipment and lost time".
• Identify, assess and prevent high-risk situations while walking through a site featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic (trucks and construction vehicles).
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert workers to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• All employees who are required to perform procedures relating to on-site traffic.
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
This workshop is included in the HTC Vive Focus Plus catalog