Developed with expert advice from Veolia
The VR-based Major Risks course engages your teams with implementing your safety policy. The exercise brings your teams face-to-face with 5 of the most hazardous situations.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Major Risks (10 Golden Rules) course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. The exercise includes a series of 10 themed sequences based on the 10 golden rules adopted by large industrial organizations.
• Identify the hazardous situations presented
• Develop the right behavior when faced with such hazardous situations
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert employees to such risks while reducing the rate of accidents.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• All types of audience
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?