Posted on June 12, 2019
Immersive Factory's team was present at the exhibition Préventica from May 21 to 23 at Paris Porte de Versailles. Préventica is dedicated to the latest equipment and solutions to improve health and safety at work.
A few figures on Préventica:
- 3 days to get informed, train, meet numerous experts and benefit from business opportunities in a single place.
- 9,000 visitors from all business sectors: construction, industry, health, mass distribution, service sector, administration, local authorities, etc.
- 380 exhibitors from France and Europe offering stands focused on Health and Safety at work and provide visitors more than 9000m² of exhibitions and demonstrations.
- 140 conferences and solutions workshops led by nearly 200 speakers. 3500 congress attendees are expected to find out the latest news on prevention in every sectors of activity.
During the exhibition, Immersive Factory has been able to offer you:
- The opportunity to test the brand-new HTC Vive Focus Plus: a standalone headset comprised by immersive controllers with 6 degrees of freedom for increased comfort and graphics quality. This display allowed more than 300 visitors to test our two main training courses recently optimized for this equipment: EHS Awareness and our Immersive Hazard Spotting in a Warehouse.
- The opportunity to meet our team dedicated to the comfort of your user experience and the opportunity to create new partnerships.
- The discovery of our latest offer allowing access to our full catalog for 1000 euros per month.
Many thanks to the Préventica team for their welcome and for organizing this exhibition. Following this event, we have already planned several releases and updates that will soon be available on our platform.