The VR-based Circulation and co-activity - Public Works course makes your teams aware of the risks and ensures that they follow procedures relating to on-site traffic, whether pedestrians, trucks or special construction vehicles.
On public works, co-activity between pedestrians, vehicles and other equipments can be dangerous when safety rules are not respected. Wether it be the misplaced equipment or the pedestrian too much close of a gear in operation, the risks are many and severe.
For most people, the possible risk related to bad behavior are understood after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard, and he retains 90% of what he felt. So, with VR your employees confront risks related to a non-compliance of the safety rules in a virtual environment. Statistics in real-time are available to identify mistake in order to solve it, ensure the change and work in better conditions
The Circulation and co-activity - Public Works course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. According to the French National Research and Safety Institute (INRS), "On-site travel accounts for nearly one third of all work-related accidents and causes damaged equipment and lost time".
• Identify, assess and prevent high-risk situations while walking through a site featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic (trucks and construction vehicles).
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert workers to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• All employees who are required to perform procedures relating to on-site traffic.
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.