The VR-based Circulation and co-activity - Public Works course makes your teams aware of the risks and ensures that they follow procedures relating to on-site traffic, whether pedestrians, trucks or special construction vehicles.
On public works, co-activity between pedestrians, vehicles and other equipments can be dangerous when safety rules are not respected. Wether it be the misplaced equipment or the pedestrian too much close of a gear in operation, the risks are many and severe.
For most people, the possible risk related to bad behavior are understood after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard, and he retains 90% of what he felt. So, with VR your employees confront risks related to a non-compliance of the safety rules in a virtual environment. Statistics in real-time are available to identify mistake in order to solve it, ensure the change and work in better conditions
The Circulation and co-activity - Public Works course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. According to the French National Research and Safety Institute (INRS), "On-site travel accounts for nearly one third of all work-related accidents and causes damaged equipment and lost time".
• Identify, assess and prevent high-risk situations while walking through a site featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic (trucks and construction vehicles).
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert workers to such risks.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• All employees who are required to perform procedures relating to on-site traffic.
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.