The Hazard Spotting in a Warehouse course trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations in a warehouse that has been virtually simulated with life-like accuracy.
Working in a warehouse presents risks related to the stored products, to the handling of cargo ( when gesture is not correct, it can provoke musculoskeletal disorder) or related to the co-activity. In addition, some behavior increase the risks.
The Hazard Spotting - Warehouse course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. Approximately 40 risks are hidden in the virtual warehouse. These risks appear at random, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual warehouse.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All types of audience
Computer with as minimum configuration :
Processor: Intel Core i5 (8th generation) 8250U / 1.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Processor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Want to find out more?
This workshop is included in the PC catalog
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.