The Hazard Spotting - Concrete plant course raises awareness among your teams about the identification of hazardous behaviours or situations in a concrete plant that is virtually recreated as close as possible to reality.
Hazard Spotting - Concrete plant course is part of the company's safety policy and aims to contribute to the reduction of workplace accidents. There are hidden risks in a virtual concrete plant. These risks appear randomly, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual warehouse.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All employees working in a concrete plant
Computer with as minimum configuration :
Processor: Intel Core i5 (8th generation) 8250U / 1.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Processor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Want to find out more?
This workshop is included in the PC catalog
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.