The Hazard spotting - Refuse truck training is a virtual reality training tool for identifying hazards on a refuse truck.
Driving a refuse truck exposes operators and rippers to serious accidents, especially if certain procedures are not followed. It is therefore important to ensure that operators perform a number of checks on the vehicle and are made aware of the various risk behaviours.
The majority of individuals only understand and assimilate a danger after having experienced it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what they hear and 90% of what they do*. This is why VR is used to confront your employees with the risks of bad driving behaviour in a virtual environment. Real-time statistics are available to identify errors and shortcomings in order to resolve them, initiate change and thus work in better conditions.
Objective of the training course Hazard spotting - Refuse truck
For the learner :
- Identify and prevent accidental abnormalities and risky behaviors before driving a household dumpster,
- Know the safety procedures and acquire good practices,
- Evaluate your knowledge.
For the company :
- Reinforce the risk prevention policy in the workplace,
- Raise employee awareness of good health and safety practices,
- Recall the safety procedures in effect and the checks to be carried out before driving a dumpster-type vehicle
Target audience for the Hazard Spotting Refuse Truck training
• Novice and experienced refuse truck operators and rippers
A Pico Neo 3 Virtual Reality headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.