Hazard spotting - Refuse truck is a virtual reality training tool for identifying risks on a household refuse truck.
Driving a refuse truck exposes operators and rippers to serious accidents, especially if certain procedures are not followed. It is therefore important to ensure that the operators carry out a certain number of checks on the vehicle and are made aware of the various risky behaviors.
The majority of people understand and assimilate a danger only after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he hears and 90% of what he does. To do this, we use VR to confront your employees with the risks in a virtual environment before driving. Real-time statistics are available to identify errors and shortcomings in order to resolve them, initiate change and thus work in better conditions.
For the learner:
• Identify and prevent accident-causing anomalies and risky behavior before driving a refuse truck
• Know the safety procedures and acquire the correct practices
• Evaluate knowledge
For the company:
• Strengthen the risk prevention policy in the workplace
• Make employees aware of good health and safety practices
• Remind people of the safety procedures in force and the checks to be carried out before driving of a vehicle type household refuse dumpster
Target audience for the Hazard Spotting Refuse Truck training :
• Novice and experienced refuse truck operators and rippers
Computer with as minimum configuration :
Processor: Intel Core i5 (8th generation) 8250U / 1.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.