The hazard Spotting - Glazing Store training course in a virtual glass warehouse raises awareness among your teams about the visual detection of hazardous behaviours or situations, in a glass warehouse recreated virtually as close as possible to reality
The hazard Spotting - Glass Warehouse course in a glazing warehouse is part of the company's safety policy and aims to contribute to the reduction of workplace accidents. Risks are hidden in a glazing storage warehouse. These risks appear randomly, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual warehouse.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term effect on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All employees working in a glazing warehouse
Equipment required :
Computer with as minimum configuration :
Processor : Intel Core i5 (8th generation) 8250U / 1.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Processor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
This workshop is included in the PC catalog
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.