The Hazard Spotting - Office course trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations in offices that have been virtually simulated with life-like accuracy.
Office worker might meet different danger obvious or not, during their working day. In addition, habits in the long term can provoke diseases like musculoskeletal disorder which is the leading cause of occupational disease.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual office.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach
A HTC Focus 3 VR standalone headset.
Want to find out more?
This workshop is included in the HTC Vive Focus 3 catalog