The VR-based Hazard Spotting - Office course trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations in offices that have been virtually simulated with life-like accuracy.
Office worker might meet different danger obvious or not, during their working day. In addition, habits in the long term can provoke diseases like musculoskeletal disorder which is the leading cause of occupational disease.
For most people, the possible risk related to bad behavior are understood after having lived it. Indeed, an individual retains 20% of what he heard and he retains 90% of what he felt. Nowadays, thanks to the VR, it is possible to get your employees go to the risk-hunter to put them in situation in a virtual environment. Statistics in real-time are available to identify mistake in order to solve it, ensure the change and work in better conditions.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual office.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach
All the employees working in an office
A Virtual Reality headset such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Windows Mixed Reality compatible (Samsung Odyssey, Dell Visor, HP Windows Mixed Reality…), connected to a VR Ready PC. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.