The VR-based Circulation and Co-Activity on an industrial site course makes your teams aware of the risks and ensures that they follow procedures relating to an industrial site, whether pedestrians or special construction vehicles (telehandlers, excavator grab bucket, etc.).
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Circulation and Co-Activity on an industrial site course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. On industrial sites featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic, every employee needs to be familiar with the different hazardous situations (toppling, falling loads, collisions with pedestrians, etc.).
• Identify, assess and prevent high-risk situations while walking through an industrial site featuring a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
• Move about the site by following the safety instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents on an industrial site.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality,
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All people working on an industrial site
A virtual reality headset such as HTC Vive Focus Plus, Oculus Quest is all you need in your training room. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.