The VR-based Major Risks course engages your teams with implementing your safety policy. The exercise brings your teams face-to-face with 5 of the most hazardous situations.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Major Risks (10 Golden Rules) course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. The exercise includes a series of 10 themed sequences based on the 10 golden rules adopted by large industrial organizations.
• Identify the hazardous situations presented
• Develop the right behavior when faced with such hazardous situations
For the company:
• Highlight and reproduce potentially hazardous situations and thereby alert employees to such risks while reducing the rate of accidents.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Analyze and measure how employees react to such hazardous situations.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• All types of audience
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.