The VR-based Hazard Spotting - Glazing industry course on an industrial site (glass-making industry) trains your teams to visually identify any high-risk behavior or situations that are specific to the crystal and glass-making trades.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Hazard Spotting - Glazing industry course on an industrial site course (glass-making industry) is designed to promote your company's safety policy and aims to minimize work-related accidents. Approximately 40 risks are hidden in the virtual warehouse and are specific to the crystal and glass-making trades, such as intense heat, infrared radiation and the use of chemicals*. These risks appear at random, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual warehouse.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of work-related accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best health and safety practices.
• Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behavior with virtual reality.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• Anyone working at or called to a glass or crystal production site
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Leave us your contact details and the Immersive Factory team will call you back
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.