The VR-based Working at Height on a Viaduct course alerts your teams to the increased risk of falling from a height when working in the confined spaces inherent in this type of work environment.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Working at Height on a Viaduct course is designed to promote your company's safety policy. It is also designed to reduce accidents when working in confined spaces or at height, with a combination of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
• Check that they have understood the safety instructions when performing each of the requested tasks: wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), selecting accessories, and moving within sites involving work in confined spaces and at height.
• Remain focused and follow the instructions and procedures.
• Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
For the company:
• Train new hires and alert them to the risks and difficulties involved in working at height on a viaduct and in occasionally confined spaces.
• Expose your employees to virtual hazardous situations that cannot be simulated in real life.
• Ensure that employees follow procedures.
• Improve how trainees behave in such situations and focus their attention.
• Fully engage trainees with the different situations and make them active participants in the training course.
• All employees who are required to work at height
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.
This workshop is included in the HTC Vive Focus Plus catalog