The Hazard Spotting © - Household course represents another way of raising awareness among your teams and preventing the risk of domestic accidents (electricity, ventilation, etc.) for themselves or for their friends and family.
• Active learning where trainees remember 90%* of what they do
• Real-time statistics on the procedural errors made
• Innovative management tool for debriefing and leading change
The Hazard Spotting - Household course is designed to promote your company's safety policy and raise long-term awareness among your teams. Approximately 40 risks are hidden in a 3D-modeled apartment (electricity, ventilation, etc.). These risks appear at random, depending on the duration of the exercise chosen by the trainer.
• Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the virtual apartment.
• View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the risks and best practices for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
For the company:
• Reduce the frequency rate of domestic accidents.
• Familiarize employees with best safety practices.
• Catch your employees' attention more effectively by offering them an innovative training approach.
• All types of audience
A standalone VR headset. With an Internet connection, you can view your reports and update your courses.
Want to find out more?
Play learn and improve your EHS knowledge.